Are you ready to reach out to the world with your talent?
Are you ready to win 10 million while doing what you know best?
Eligibility/How to Win:
- GCGT is a Christian Reality Talent Quest focused on identifying and celebrating talents in young children and teenagers. GCGT provides a credible platform for the expression, development and celebration of talent. All applicants must share the same beliefs as the organisers/promoters. All expression of talent must be in line with the vision, objectives and core values of the organisers/promoters. The *Grand Prize at the finale in Nigeria is N10m, a car & a N250m management contract, alongside other prizes that can be won.
- Applicants must be between 5-20 years of age. Failure to verify age or falsified age declaration will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Individuals who have recorded or released a track or album are not eligible to contest.
- Parents of applicants under 18 year must complete the registration form undertakings/terms/conditions on their behalf.
- Proof of age and ID will be required at the first audition stage for each group member or solo artist.
- Employees of GCGT TRUSTEE, the GCGT team and their families are not eligible to enter this competition.
- All Grand Prize Winners and Contracted Ambassadors are not eligible to participate. 2nd and 3rd prize winners are only eligible to participate after two years, provided they are still within the competition age bracket..
Have you registered yet? Don’t wait till last-minute, it’ll only take 5 minutes!
To register, Click HERE
GCGT is brought to you by RCCG City of David in partnership with The HOW Foundation
Remember to follow their social media channels on FACEBOOK, twitter and instagram @gcgtng
Registration ends 9th April 2017